ANOTHER ND post

Hey all,

Forgive me as I'm trying to catch up on about a week's
worth of Scirocco list posts among other things...    but:

ND was WELL worth the trip out from Ohio.  It was very cool
to meet a bunch of the west-coast listers - everyone was
great.

I want to publicly thank Kevin Collins for picking Jim and
I up from the airport(s) and putting us up for a couple
nights as well.  More thanks to Doug Teulie for the room
Friday night, and a big thank you to Mike & Kristen for
shipping a few items back east for me that I picked up at
the show.  Finally, thank you to Kevin, Ken and Ian for the
passenger seats for the ride up the coast - it was truly
awesome.  I'm VERY tempted to drive my own car out to LA
next year for the trip.  :)

Back to catching up, not to mention getting ready for Cincy
- it's only a week away!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.