Re: Cuppleathings.......

In a message dated 5/26/2000 09:30:23 GMT Daylight Time, bronson@inwave.com
writes:

> 2)  Disgusting brats and their toys.  At a high school near where I
>  work, there is always a black '97/'98 BMW M3 convertible in the lot (if
>  it might rain), and on sunny days there is a black Viper RT/10.  I've
>  seen this kid driving them around, looks like a typical
>  snot-nosed-daddy's-way-to-fucking-rich-for-his-own-good little brat boy.

When I went to HS, there was some s-o-b who would drive to school in one of
those stupid (really stupid) civilian hummers.  The f-ing thing took up 1.5
parking places, and could probably run right over my poor HS rocco (R.I.P.).
"Everyone else's parents bought them a car."  ever use that line?  I did, but
never got a freekin Hummer! or a moped for that matter!!!