I need pics of your cars

I just started a new section on my site http://pages.prodigy.net/rcarbonell/vw.html  about other peoples VW's if you want your car on the site just email me some pics(limit four) and I will put it up with some stats and specs if you send those with the pics.  I am also going to get pics of other cars not just roccos so if you know some other nice Veedubs that would like to get on the web tell them to email me their pics too. Email address is Rcarbonell@prodigy.net.

Thanks,
Bob

'86 8v Scirocco GT
aka the "beast"