Q: Should there be a tube leading to the airbox?

Hello all.
I just recently bought an 87 16V with a couple of problems. I noticed that
the airbox seems to be missing a tube, but I'm not sure if it should have
one. Though I do see another tube outlet that seemingly needs to be
connected to the airbox, coming from underneath the radiator. Can someone
help me out here?

Also, I'm trying to wire up some PIAA foglights and I don't have
instructions on how to do it. Tried contacting PIAA but no luck.

I have the factory Foglight switch:

Pins
75H
75h
31

I have a Hella relay (003 510-36):

Pins
30
85
86
87

Can someone email a crude drawing of how to wire up the foglights.

The PIAA foglights each have two wires coming out from them. I'm assuming
one is POWER and the other is the NEGATIVE wire.

So, please help me...thanks!

Romy