exhaust/downpipes/manifolds????

	Ok, I really don't know squat about this stuff, but I'm trying.  Ive got an
84 8v pretty much stock, and I'm looking to add some cool stuff.  I've been
reading and reading, and have decided that a good performance exhaust would
be a good place to add some power to start with.  Now, correct me if I'm
wrong, but for the full exhaust system wouldn't I need a dual-outlet exhaust
manifold, a dual-oulet downpipe, and then a nice sport-tuned exhaust (like
techtonics)?  What would I be looking at in terms of added hp/torque (if
any??)  Also, what would a system like this cost me, used parts are all
right... (at least for the manifold and downpipe...) IS this mod worth it?
should I be looking somewhere else first?  Anybody got this stuff they would
sell me??  Thanks very much, This list is awesome.

sean
Sean@porterworks.com

84 8v black