LeMans anyone? (euro listers mainly)

        OK I know this isn't Rocco list stuff but I have no where else to
turn to. I decided I have to go to Le Mans this year. Unfortunately for me
the day I decided I need to go was the day after the mail order tickets sales
ended.

Just my luck!

    So anyone out there know of where I can get tickets other then flying to
France buying them and flying back until its time for the race weekend. Or
risk flying out to France and trying to buy a ticket when I get there.

Well, I hope someone can help me out or lead me in the right direction.

Later
~Danny~