Re: caliper pistons (no longer the subject)

>its a bad idea to tell someone looking for advice that the
> manufacturer method of bleeding their brakes will ruin their master
> cylinder.
> greg f

As I remember, I never said anything about bleeding the brakes. I said
that forcing (questionable) fluid back into the master cylinder "could"
ruin it. When I purchased my car in '93, the fluid looked great...the
fluid in the resivoir being the only visible. When it came time to
rebuild a caliper, the resivoir still looked clean, but the brown muck
that oozed out of the caliper was another story.

I'm not so tired of the subject that I can't defend my opinions. I love
this list!

BIG SMILE,
Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!