RE: Heat stroke

lol...must have been. I wonder where I came up with that one from? It was
mostly a shiny blur im afraid....

-----Original Message-----
From: New Dimensions [mailto:turbotim@newdimensions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 3:21 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Cc: sfenton@amazon.com
Subject: Heat stroke

Shannon Fenton wrote:
>Noticed lotsa pissed ND customers who purchased the Eaton
>kits only have the 1.8T come out just a couple months later. Mark
>my words, you're going to see lotsa cheap kits on the market
>soon

Thanks for making down to the show Shannon.
Shannon you must of been very sick that day. We have never sold
a single Eaton kit.

It was great to see the strong Scirocco showing and glad you guys
had fun. Thanks for helping raise the money and food for Second
Harvest. I only wish I had time to hang out with the group.

Thanks again

78 turbo Scirocco
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com