[mk2][suspension] Which perch is right for me?

Ok, I've got a brand new set of Bilstein Sports for my Rocco and a set of
H&R lowering springs on the way. The Bilstein rears come with adjustable
spring perches and I'd like to know which is right for me. I figure that
the H&R's will drop the car enough for my tastes; I'm not trying to go for
the slammed look, so which perch is right for me? BTW, they came set on the
middle (out of 5 possible settings). Is this the default setting - 2 higher
to perches to raise the car more and 2 lower perches to lower? I'd hate to
have to redo my rear suspension after finding out the car does not sit
level...

TIA,

___Wojciech Galecki___
'84 8v  Currently with stock springs, cheapie Monroe's in the front and
original Boges in the back