stealership visit

I went by the local stealership (Commonwealth VW in Santa Ana) to visit a
GTI-driving buddy and show him the 'roc this afternoon.. I let him hot-lap it
around the neighborhood, and when we got back, he drove it into the service
area and parked it there while we went inside for a few minutes.  When we
came out, it had a crowd of about 10 techs and service writers crowding
around it and drooling all over it!  These guys were mega-impressed.  Made
me feel good about cleaning the old boy up...  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0