-----Original Message-----
From: Conal Servant [mailto:cirrocco@hotmail.com]
Good day! I need to find a good Volkswagen mechanic in the San Francisco Bay
Area to work on my 1978 Scirocco. I will be taking the car to St. Louis in
September and want to be sure that it is fit for the trip.

If you could help me find a reliable, experienced mechanic, I would
appreciate it. The car is in good condition overall, but I think that the
transaxle might need to be replaced, and I would like to be 100% certain
about the clutch as well.

Thank you for your help!-Patrick "Cirrocco Jones" Malone