Re: ND recap

  Show was a blast ! - Glad for the award and happy to see fellow members all over the state and local.

 finally met "KC" in person.........................

Leo - WHT 16V / SFBA VW GRUPPE

SFBA-VW-Gruppe@egroups.com

Kevin Collins wrote:

ND 2k is history...

Scirocco.org won the award for most pre-registrations, with 34! We KICKED
ASS all over that place today! Total of 40+ 'rocs in the show, out of
150 cars.. we all have to be proud of ourselves boys! The award was
immediately handed to the Potterpeople, who will display it with pride.

In the Scirocco division, Kevin Sproul took first place with his Mk1, and
Craig Williams, with his freshly-installed (and awesomely so!) 16V gracing
his Mk1, took 2nd place.

And, the "People's Choice" award was one by Mr. TBerk, after some serious
lobbying by Shawn Meze to get ALL scirocco.org members to vote for him.
All in all, a GREAT day for the Scirocco faithful. Zillions of pics to
post, will put up a link sometime tomorrow.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0

--