Bentley Manual and Amazon

I've finally decided to purchase the Bentley manual
for my car. Chiltons is nice but maybe not good
enough. Anyways, I went to Amazon.com and found one
book which covers the both the Cabriolet and Scirocco
from 1985-1993, including the 16v Scirocco. Is this
the correct book? I ask this because I have always
been under the impression that these manuals could be
bought for any particular year, in my case just the
'85 scirocco. This book is all inclusive, which may or
may not be a bad thing?

Jorel Jackson
'85 Scirocco