Re: Bentley Manual and Amazon

Jorel wrote:

> I've finally decided to purchase the Bentley manual
> for my car. Chiltons is nice but maybe not good
> enough.

Bentley - Required
Haynes - Nice Addition to Bentley
Chilton - Good safety device for choking wheels.

> Anyways, I went to Amazon.com

Amazon? Bah, go here: <http://www.parts4vws.com/Knicknacks.asp>, scroll
down.

> and found one
> book which covers the both the Cabriolet and Scirocco
> from 1985-1993, including the 16v Scirocco. Is this
> the correct book?

Yep, sounds right.

> I ask this because I have always
> been under the impression that these manuals could be
> bought for any particular year, in my case just the
> '85 scirocco. This book is all inclusive, which may or
> may not be a bad thing?
>
> Jorel Jackson
> '85 Scirocco

Dunno the impression. Bentleys come in ranges of coverages. Inclusive is
good because, for one thing, you may need info on a slightly different
year for parts and such, upgrades and what-not. Interchangability, don't
cha know.

TBerk