Re: Fuel Pump options

The stock bosch fuel system is more than good enough for a couple of hundred
BHP. If you get a higher volume pump, all you are going to do is have fuel
circulating back to the tank faster!  If you want to make the fuel mixture
richer you need to alter the system pressure, either with a different
warm-up regulator or by adjusting the regulator on the fuel meter.  If your
car is running very lean then, assuming there isn't a problem with the
lambda system, it could be that you have a faulty  regulator that isn't
maintaining enough pressure. An auto shop should be able to check the fuel
pressure easily enough.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0