Fuel Pump options

    OK the way its goes, is my 16v's fuel pumps are going and making all
sorts of colorful noises. I also know moving from bosch when is comes to
coils and pumps is basically pointless, even when searching for power gains.

Now my question is: Does anyone know of different Bosch or non-Bosch fuel
pumps I can use to gain some fuel flow and power to boot? I seem to have to
clog up my intake by running to air filters to keep it from going lean even
after playing with the Lamba sensor. So I can go for more fuel flow if there
are pumps out there that can flow more and, I repeat AND, fit in the factory
locations. I know Demon Tweeks offers such pumps but I don't remember if this
was for the Carb or then injection setup.

I assume maybe one of our Rocco racers might know of a gray area trick here.
Well, if not Here I go shelling out more bucks on pumps again!

Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v