Re: Motronic Conversion Done Right

>>Speaking of activities, what do people have lined up for tech
procedures?
I'm think of saving up a front motor mount...my previous HD TT one is
a bit whipped and I've got a new TT unit to plug in.    <<

I have been meaning to change tranny fluid and put in some nice new
Redline. I have never done it before, but I know it's failry simple and
could be pretty easily documented and photographed for a good tech
procedure. Maybe I should wait to do it at Cincy?

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.