Re: Motronic Conversion Done Right

Anyone want to do this? I have the components for sale minus the impulse
sender. All items came off a 1991 Passat about 4 years ago. I can't use
it because I blew $500.00 on the Euro fuel injection. I'm switching the
project car over to a f.i. system from a Corrado G60 so the Motronic
system is up for sale. Let me know.

Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!