Re: Motronic Conversion Done Right

I'd like to add that I have some misc bits of motronic stuff available
also.  Injectors, idle stabalizer, Passat Intake manifold, throttle body
(from an automatic), misc sensors and such still attatched to my 91 Passat
motor.  I am going the CIS-E route and don't need this stuff.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox