that dang Murphy...ND show participants...

Well, I think I'm finally ready for the ND show. In the last two weeks
it's just been nothing but problems. First the hall effect took a crap,
then the fuel pump finally died (found a bunch of metal in the tank
too), then the lambda control relay....and I still am finishing up
some detail stuff so my car will look part way decent in the
show....recovered the rear package tray tonight and need to finish
detailing and rolling the inside of the rear fenders...

BTW, when you enter a show, do you have to have the hood and
engine compartment on display? I hope not, else I'll be hurtin'...

Also, do any of you mk1 guys have a passenger side half to the
factory chin spoiler? mine is chipped and I'd like to replace it before
the show...
                   Kris Rayner
                  1989 GTI 16V
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/