Re: Suzuki swift turbo

I think that it is obvious that the Golf was extensively modified.
There's no way that a Seat Ibiza with a G60 or an M3(!) should be smoked
by a 134hp Golf. Excepting a huge difference in driver skill, the power
to weight ratios involved make that an impossible situation.

I'll bet that he's running nitrous, or lotsa engine work.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!