Guage Install Questions

On my trip to the salvage yard today I found an Audi coupe GT and snatched this cool triple pod gauge thingie with a Voltmeter, Oil Pressure in BAR!, and temperature in Celcius.  MY question is can I use the stock sending units already in my car like for the temp gauge and oil pressure light in my instrument cluster to power these gauges if I splice the wires coming from them and run them to the new gauges. I know I can do this with the stock volt meter I already have in my dash, but can anyone tell me if that would work or another way of making those little needles DO SOMETHING.  Thanks, for the help in advance.