Charity Show this weekend - Job openings

Sorry for the blanket post but time is short.
Two Days to go and so much to do !!  Auggg

OK last reminder from me.
Our 8th annual Charity Car show is this weekend. I Hope you can
make it out to help us raise lots of food and money from the needy.

http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_current_events.html

Also
We have a job opening here at ND. Start right away.

Shipping and Shop Assistant
New Dimensions is looking for a parts shipping/receiving
person to pull and ship orders. Applicants need to be a
VW-Audi enthusiast and enjoy working in a VW-Audi
environment. Job duties include shipping, receiving, and
inventory control. We need responsible, reliable, people
that are seeking growth opportunities in a growing industry.

We have a few other positions also
More info here
http://www.newdimensions.com/career.html

Thanks and see you at the show