[non-roc]stupid rice

well i was on my way to the bank today (in my mom's SUV; the scirocco is in the garage in several pieces getting new pads, bilsteins, H&R's, colored guage faces, new interior lighting, and a new muffler) when i saw one of the stupidest examples of rice...it was a four door honda accord with big windshield sticker that said EUROTEC?!?! WTF are some people thinking?  lol...oh well

anyway i'm sure you'll hear a lot from me in the coming days as i undertake all the work above...so TIA

-doug