Re: ABD 28mm rear swaybar install problems

>From: "Victor Farren" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>

>Hmm, I am guessing you have an 8v (rear sway bar measured an 21mm)?

right

>I bet you can use the stock clamps if you muscle them on.  However, I have
>never seen an ABD setup so I can't say.

Well, that's pretty much what I did.  I got the lip around the metal part of
the torsion beam, and then used the bolt to pull it into place. This bent
the lip of the clamp, so I don't think they will fit.

>BTW, what are the 'lollipops'?

These are the pieces that replave the lower rear shock bolts and have the
bushings for the swaybar ends on them.

Thanks for your reply.

Jonas