Damn 16Vs

Hey volks, long time no type.  I've been out of touch with the list.
Dirt track season hasn't been going too well so far this year, I'm
only forth in points (until this Friday).  But enough BS-

A friend of mine just picked up a POS '88 16V.  White with leather.
The body is nice, but it has been severely beat.  Now to my question-

I have seen a zillion posts about the damn 16V exhaust.  Can anyone
please point me to the cheapest source for that flex piece?  Or
should we just throw in a header?

Please respond to me directly as I am on the digest.  Thanks.

Ken Buck
Not the Philly Region SCCA guy anymore
78 FSP VW Scirocco- McKamey, Ground Control, and Hoosier equiped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4th in points after last week)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 232,500 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85- second owner, "the rally car"