Just got Hit 15 min. ago

AAAAHHHHHHHH!
Damn it,
I parked my car near my work, and opened my door,
stuck my leg out and looked back. There was this
white subaru coming towards me and I looked
directly at the lady and she was off in lala land
somewhere not even watching the road staring off
to one side for no apparent reason, as quick as my
reflexes would able me (I would like to think that
is pretty quick), I pulled my leg in followed by
my door, my leg is fine, but my door didn't make
it. Needless to say I was furious, if she was
paying attention there was plenty of time to stop
or swerve, thankfully she wasn't going that fast
otherwise I might be on my way to the hospital
right now with my left leg somewhere between the
bumper of a subaru and my door. I got pretty hot
and wanted to give her a piece of my mind, but
when she got out of her car, she was a short
middle aged woman, she immediately started saying
I'm sorry, and I didn't have the heart to stand
three feet over her and holler nasty things, so I
merely replied, "It happens, atleast there are no
injuries" and then proceeded to write down my
information.

I had to share with friends that I know will feel
my pain,

Nathan

P.S. In all actuality, the damage is minimal
(thats my cat like reflexes for ya ;-), and the
door still closes and operates fine, so I wont
have to worry about a renter while the claim gets
worked out.