Re: Need Door Pin Switches/suggestion for Scirocco.org

--- Shannon Fenton <sfenton@amazon.com> wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a set on new switches
> for a 87 16V? Dealership says they can no longer get
> them.

If your talking about the door switches that turn
on/off the dome light, then the part number for the
switch is 175-947-561 and cost $4.62ea., the black
grommet(they call a seal) is part #175-947-565 and
cost $.80ea. I just bought a pair of both last week
and they where able to order them with no problem.

Maybe we should all gather up our stealership receipts
and post to Scirocco.org web page the part numbers for
everything we know of that is for/will work on
Sciroccos. Have one page dedicated to known part #'s,
and prices too. It would help us when we go to get a
part, instead of them having to try and look up the
part with possibly no success due to their lack of
intelligence. I've had pretty good luck at the dealer,
but I have run into a few parts that their generic
diagrams would not show the part # for, or even show
the existence of the part.

Later,

=====
Jeff Lowe