Re: home made ram air

well tony I am usign that kick ass aircraft tubing
from the racers wharehouse it rocks and I made a
rectangular intake at the bottom of the car right
below the body kit to funnel the air in there

it works nice and I have driven it through a rain
storm with no air in the filter

hey do you still want that trunk lid??????
you can check out my work at Cincy...I used some sweet
speed tape to keep it all together too!!!!!!!!

later
--- Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to make a homemade ram air set up.  The
> factory hose that goes to the front of the car along
> with the heat stove was long gone by the time I
> bought
> the car.  I bought some 3" aluminum ducting from the
> hardware store and it bends and fits nicely.  There
> is
> a problem with it though.  I am afraid of the
> battery
> wires which are less than an inch away.  I put
> electrical tape there and still didn't feel
> comfortable.  I went back to the hardware store and
> all I can find that isn't that aluminum is dryier
> hose.  What are some you running?  Let me know.
>
> thanks,
> Tony

> Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo!
> Messenger.
> http://im.yahoo.com/
>
> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To