Re: home made ram air

In a message dated 05/18/2000 10:09:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vwnuts@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 I am trying to make a homemade ram air set up.

The factory set up and location works really well.  IMHO gains from altering
the setup are minimal.  You'll just increase the odds of fouling your air
filter (or engine:))
As someone already suggested, to make up for a missing hose, I'd find a
preheater hose of of another car and run it in the slot in the fron
crossmember; the stock location.   Unless you're just out to have fun with
ducting!

have fun

Greg Faust

88 16v scirocco DSP