Re: home made ram air

In a message dated 5/18/00 10:36:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jason87vw@nac.net writes:

<< So I have a question ontop of the origional question, where should you run
 the other end of the hose ? --AND-- What should you use to filter out
 unwanted substances ?

I got the flexible tubing from the junkyard from a Jetta because they have
longer length of tubing. I dropped the factory air scoop down into the
airstream and attached brackets from the factory location.  So now when the
air comes in it has to turn 90 degrees when it hits the air scoop.  So any
dirt and stuff will hit this "wall" and not make it up to the airfilter.  I
don't no It sounded logical when I was doing it :P.  la  ter

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html