Re: Brake job question....

T Berk wrote:

> "Sonic Druid (Etop Udoh)" wrote:
> >
> > I have a quick brake question:
> >   I got another brake job done at a Local Mieneke shop in Marietta.....South
> > Marietta Parkway...
>
> This, this is your problem.
>
> DO YOUR OWN DAMN WORK. (huff, huff)

 I can't, I know  "NOTHING"........
   I must "Deny Everything".......and "Trust No One"....
  Some guy keeps asking me what the password is ?
   I got bounce notices when I sent one email - telling me that the email had been
delivered to several
  different accounts....one of them being ...."Mstorm".....what does this mean ?
   another weakness in one of our very secure systems ?

> > I've seemed to have developed a reputation in these parts since I have the
> > honor of being treated as
> > being "Gay" or "Homosexual", with an underlining agreement that I won't
> > complain or let anyone else
> > know what has transpired due to that, and also because my male voice might
> > change to a female
> > voice.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
> >
> > --
>
> It's easy, you get a Bentley and each new tool needed as you go.
> And you won't be called gay if you don't need some guy to take care of
> you, take care of yourself, yourself.  ;)
>
> TBerk
> Ambidextrous.

I would prefer a gal looking like a guy in other parts....
 but then you must remember, I know "Nothing".....and...."Trust No One"...."Deny
Everything"....
why would a guy want to take care of me when I'm supposed to play "Infected" and
collect the bucks
.....?    I just had to keep holding my head down....

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |
 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |
 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |
 |     30061       |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|
 |-----------------|  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |
 |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |
 |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |
 |    *** s_druid@mindspring.com *** s_druid1@hotmail.com ***          |
 |                 .....TRUST NO ONE - DENY EVERYTHING.....            |