Odd Speedo question here

    OK I have a weird set up going here. This is the low down. I have a
tranny out of an A3 VW, 96 GTI 8v. Now I used my old Speedo cable and the
factory cluster in my 16v Rocco. Now it works an all but its not perfect. I
found that around 35 on my Speedo I'm only doing 30 or 31. Now I have the
factory electric sender from the A3 tranny and I have a VDO Electric Speedo.
Now I know the gauge and sender will work cause well they are both VDO.

    Now for the problem. I know the whole annoying calibration procedures,
the main thing I don't know that I need to know is how to run the wires to
this sender. There is no markings on any of the 3 posts cause the end of a
wiring harness plugs into it. So any lister own an A3 Jetta or Golf and know
what these three wires go to from the sender, Or does anyone work as a VW
mech. and have luck with these new Speedo senders.

Oh also would any one know the Pulse per mile of this sender. VDO and VW tech
seem to be clueless as usual.

OK I'm off to play with wires and see if I can figure this thing out before I
start cutting and running wires.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v