Brake job question....

I have a quick brake question:
  I got another brake job done at a Local Mieneke shop in Marietta.....South
Marietta Parkway...
home of unlimited brake job redo's.....usually takes them 2 to 3 times
before they get it right and you
usually have to pay for each redo in full....
  Not to mention times when you take the car in to get something looked at
or something totally
 unrelated done to it....and another problem develops....

anyway,  one rear wheel seemed pretty loose since someone undid the lock nut
a little, and it's been
over 4 to 6 months since the last brake job so the problem should have
manifested itself long before
now....
  The only other contact was when I was getting stuff done to the car for:
"State Emissions".... and the problem was noticeable within hours and
days.....I won't comment any further on that....

 My question is that the rear wheel in question had to have the bearings
repacked.....not an issue to
me, but then the guy saids that the "Inner wheel bearing outer race" was a
little loose in the brake
drum and that the brake drum should be replaced.
  He said it might last maybe 4 to 5 months in its current condition....so I
okayed a replacement....
Funny though, he never showed me how the "Inner wheel bearing outer race"
fitted into the new brake
drum which I thought was kinda odd for a guy trying to prove a point, or was
he really trying to prove
a point ?
  Kinda reminded me of something else that is pretty "Tight" once the
"Interface" is complete...heheh

I've seemed to have developed a reputation in these parts since I have the
honor of being treated as
being "Gay" or "Homosexual", with an underlining agreement that I won't
complain or let anyone else
know what has transpired due to that, and also because my male voice might
change to a female
voice.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |
 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |
 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |
 |     30061       |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|
 |-----------------|  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |
 |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |
 |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |
 |    *** s_druid@mindspring.com *** s_druid1@hotmail.com ***          |
 |                 .....TRUST NO ONE - DENY EVERYTHING.....            |