i want an S!

List,
So im gonna be coming into some money from the dimise of my GTI.  I would
like to use it to buy an '80-'81 rocco S in cosmos silver, or cirrius grey
metalic in color.  if anyone on the list has one in somewhat decient shape,
for a somewhat decient price and wants to sell it, LMK!  I do have an add
placed on scirocco.org about this, but so far have not had crap for
responces.  If none of you have one you want to sell, i will be starting to
think about making an offer to the guy that had the '81 S with the replaced
(rusty) quarter pannel, and front end dammage that is near my house. (i
posted about this a while back).  If i did that, does anyone have mk1 parts
for sale?  i.e., right headlight assembly, right grille half, right front
fender???? How much???  TIA!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :( parts, parts
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html