Parts, Parts, Parts

Ok, i just wanted to let everyone know that i have lots of mk1 parts for
sale, they are all from GTI, GLI, but most will fit scirocco also.  Best
Offer on all parts!

I have ALL! parts from an '84 GTI minus the rear end :(.  This car is silver
wiht blue interior.  The car has just over 100k on it.  Most of the body
pannels are no good, and the door hinges are pretty worn out.  I do have a
spare drivers side door (yellow, 2d) that i will sell.  I have 2 black
cabbie fenders and round headlight grille setup that was gonna go on the
gti, but i guess i don't need it anymore. The car had blue interior in good
shape except for the headliner.  Probably lots more that i am leaving out.

  The GLI is complety apart and in the top of my dad's garage.  This car was
black with black interior.  I have all body pannels that are removable,
hood, fenders, doors (4d), grille, headlight buckets, bumpers.  I have all
interior, minus the seats carpet and front door pannels.  I took the head
off of the engen and cleaned it up, also pollished the intake, and cleaned
up the exaust manafold.  It needs new injector seats, i dammaged them pretty
bad trying to get em out.  I still have the bottom end if anyone is
interested also.

LMK!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html