Re: ND Show update, and a MAJOR SCORE!

Not with frame damage, not worth it.  Plus, a title won't be available
till the owner has paid off Volkswagen's Loss Department.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox