Re: ND Show update, and a MAJOR SCORE!

> SCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRE!

:-)

> Eric,
>
> What is the color of the front seats?

Black, recaro copies (deep bolsters), say Trek on them, but, alas, they
are going in the GFs Cabby.  Sorry Mr. Berk!  How about doing a Mk3 Dash
conversion?  It has really cool silver guage faces (from the factory).

> How about it having GLI rear disks
> & M/C? I have a golden metallic Wabbit I have in line behind the Roc.

That I don't know.  And I have been asked about that already, I will check
after I get back from ND.  I don't have any time between now and Thursday
noon (my departure time).

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Eric