Re: oxs

"Foxx (in a box)" wrote:

>   what would happen if i were to run my car without an oxygen sensor? i
> already pulled the unit that makes the light come on every 30k miles. i
> have a 4-2 manifold that would need the nut put on, but i'm wondering if
> it's necessary. thanx.
> --
>  /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com
>   \ /
>    °
>
> --

If the Fuel system is meant for the Oxs and the computer is used to
having one then make sure it all works. You run too rich otherwise- not
just bad fuel economy, bad for the motor too.

Car will be more responsive with a fresh unit in there, 4 into 1 is a
good way to go, contact Tectonics. You can get a fitting you can get
welded on the down pipe tube (only samples one of the two down pipes
though ) and add an O2 sensor to your exhaust.

hth,
TBerk
Thought I wanted to repaint the Roc in Vapour Blue but now I'm not so
sure.