Re: FS '77 Mk 1

Britt,

Thanks for those kind words about my Scirocco.

When Lynn told me where you live, I wasn't surprised that you didn't want to
take on a car without air conditioning.

I was living in San Francisco when I bought the car, and it never occurred to
me that air conditioning would be a desirable thing to have. Once I moved down
here, I simply avoided driving this car when the weather was too hot.

Regards

Ian