Re: non-roc

Yes, same as the Rocco.  About 78HP I think.  I bought an exceptionally clean
83 Audi 4K from a doctor back in 1989 for $2000 (I was in the right place at
the right time).  Then some old fart in a mercury pulled out of a parking lot
without looking left and totaled it for me...bastard.  It was a great car and
I really liked it.  Should make a good car for you.

Tom

PS-  If it has now or ever develops a "clunk" when accelerating or braking,
don't panic...the lower balljoints are mounted to the lower A-Arm with two
bolts.  They work loose and will "clunk".  They just need to be tightened.
Common problem.