ND pre-registrations

I just checked, and we have 39 guys & gals listed at the "ND Show Attendees"
site that was set up specifically for us.. but only 20 'rocs pre-registered
according to the ND website.  What's up with that??  We need all of you guys
to get pre-registered, so that we can run away with the award for the most-
represented "club".  Also you save $10 by registering in advance.  Time is
running out kids!  Get registered NOW if you haven't already!!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA