RE: Upcoming shows

At 10:54 AM -0700 5/14/00, kcollins1@socal.rr.com wrote:

> (I'd imagine
>- comments from anyone who attended last year's event in NY?).

Don't believe TripQuest.  I used it to get directions from my house
to Jones Beach, and it took me thru midtown Manhattan.  At rush hour.
I got a ticket for something called, "blocking the box."

I hate New York City.

Other than that, it was kinda fun to be able to drive a NB and a Tip
Passat....the Corrado Club of America used it as their big meet, so
there were a TON of Corrados.  Only 5 Sciroccos, I think.  Jan
Folkson won again with his 16V.....

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |