Re: ND roadtrip prep, and Murphy's Law.

Doug Teulie wrote:

> Good luck to you!
>
> Well you are not the only one. Today I had two tow truck drivers
> tell how nice my Scirocco is. It would have been just another day
> of people showing respect for the Scirocco but this time wires were attached
> between the tow trucks and my MK2. It looks like the alternator has taken a
> dump.
> I hope I can get it fixed next week. If not don't be surprised if I am
> driving the MK1
> Auto-x tin can that is on the profile section of .org. BTW a Honda driver
> asked
> if he could help me push the car today.
>
> Doug

I drove my Bro to the airport early Friday, went to work, left the
lights on. (stupid) came out and found-
A. Battery drained,
B. No jumper cables. (They're in the Jetta)
C. Freind's Work Van's bumper fits only 1" on mine.
D. Work vans like to crack rear tail light assemblies. (see C.)
E. Clutch so worn is has no fineness, wont jump start the car. (cr#p)
F. Freind has to leave, "Sorry dude, gotta go." I am now late to my
date.
G. GF comes through with a drive from SF to save my sorry behind with
cables, a kiss and a smile.

Folks, I will not be pretty at ND but I will be there.

TBerk