RE: Upcoming shows

VW is holding this year's "Driver's Fest" out here at the Anaheim
Pond on July 23rd.  We need to get ALL the SoCal 'roccers, as
well as anybody we can get to cruise on in, and have a BIG presence
at this show.  I think it would be cool as hell and mighty impressive
to have a massive showing of the Scirocco at this event, which
will primarily be attended by NB owners and stuff (I'd imagine
- comments from anyone who attended last year's event in NY?).

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'00 Passat GLS 1.8T