Re: ND Trip update. + details......

On Sat, 13 May 2000 01:39:41 -0700 "Doug Teulie" <IDougT@email.msn.com>
writes:
>COOL,
>I drove the silver 16v today. (I drove the Volvo all week)

I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna get that car out in time. :)

>A Honda drove up
>and all 4 guys in the car got out and just looked at the Scirocco.
>No pointing, no talking, just looked and looked and looked.

I get that all the time too.  :)

>Well I made it home so now I just need to do some more work
>on the old "GTX" to get it reedy for the trip.

Im all done getting mine ready. Added a new sticker to the fan shroud and
im all ready for the show!
All I need to do is put gas in it, load up my travel bad and cooler and
im off!

>Sciroccos are so cool people just can't stop looking at them.
>ND will be off the map.

Were gonna ROC!!!

OK, lets finalize this thang for those of us who will meet up friday for
the drive up.
Where are we going to meet friday night??

I say we meet at the Pottermans place. Mostly because we all basically
know where that is and its ON the way. Besides, I need to pick up a new
clutch cable for the trip. (Mine has been getting a little tight lately
and my emergency spare isn't that great so id rather have a new one for
the trip.)

I just want everyone to know how big this show really IS. Im giving up an
autocross at the stadium (read, championship points are at stake!
HELLO!!!) just to be at this show. if that aint a sacrifice, I don't know
what is.
YO!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!