Re: Dunlops

Personally, I love BFGoodrich Comp T/A's. They grip well, ride well, last
a long time and aren't expensive in the H-rated variety. I have 'em on my
Jetta and I like that : ) I even autocrossed on them the other day and
did, well, OK. They're certainly no SP8000 or AVS Intermediate or RE71,
but they're cheaper and last a LOT longer.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah