Re: ICE

At 11:04 PM 5/12/00 -0700, Kevin Collins wrote:
 Question: does
>anyone know if one of the newer Kenwoods with the "MASK" flipping faceplates
>will fit the 'roc?  I think they're kinda deep, and the 'roc, well, ain't.

Well I just installed a pioneer p5200 and it just barely fit.  Its depth is
6 1/2"
The mask head units are between 6 7/8 and 7".  You would probably have to
modify the rear bracket, in other words, cut off the little tab thing for
the rear support bracket, its just plastic.  I would guess it would fit
then.  They are sweet decks though.

Eric Person
86.5 16v