Project Status (not that you care....)

I am so close I can taste it

Last night - half-assed wheel alignment (getting it
professionally done when I am done)
Finished bleeding the front brakes, and found out that
my MC is shot.. needs seal rebuild
Removed Corrado seats, cleaned all the CRAP out of the
tracks (broken glass, old cigarette butts, cat & dog
hair, etc...), cleaned it up really nice and put some
new grease in them... they slide soooo easy now.
Vacuumed out the car, put my summer floor mats in

Then for kicks, I cranked up the car and moved it
forward 3 feet.  It runs and moves, it just doesn't
stop.  Looks like I put the differential back together
correctly at least ;)

This project is getting on my nerves - 2 months with
no Rocco now.

Done so far:

Replaced: Pads, Rotors, Front wheel bearings, tie rods
& boots, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings,
Velocity Stage 2 differential kit, cleaned and
repacked inner CV joints, rebuilt calipers, teflon SS
brake lines, New rear drums, rear bearings (inner and
outer) rear brake shoes & spring kit, new Pirelli
P700-Z, all new headlights, painted grille & headlight
retainers, painted wheel well covers and front brake
splash guards, Neuspeed upper front strut tie, deep
cleaned my 15" wheels....

Still to go - new stub axles and backing plates,
rebuild MC, Renew brake fluid (again) Alignment, oil
change & coolant flush (might as well....)

got a few new pics on my website... picture of the
black painted rear seat vs. grey, some other stuff..

Later

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl