Re: Scirocco's Brother?

It's more closely related to the MKII VW passat (Quantum to most of you)
than the Scirocco, as it is based on the audi 80 (4000?)chassis. It's
engine/suspension/chassis layout is much closer to the passat than the
scirocco.
Having said that, if I could get my hands on a ur-quattro, which is
basically the same car, I'd ditch the scirocco in a flash!

Here's hoping...

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8